CAPACITY DEVELOPMENT

Yenzekile – consider it done

dv2054004_opt.jpeg

Zana Manzi Services is a well established black economic empowerment company, with 48% ownership held equally by three black owned Eastern Cape Companies: Pula Pula cc, Eastern Cape Communications (Pty ) Ltd and Mtima Plumbers Services cc, with Water and Sanitation Services holding the remaining 52% shareholding.

Zana Manzi Services was established in 2005 after a few years of close co-operation between parties since early 2000 through joint ventures and consortiums.

Initially, Zana Manzi Services started as a company that implemented projects by using the resources of its shareholders, but have they have now built up considerable resources in their own right.
Today it is a sustainable business with an estimated forecasted annual turnover of over 150 million for the next few years.

Zana Manzi Services provides a wide range of solutions in the fields of water and waste water services which cover the following areas:

• ¾ Construction and rehabilitation of water and waste water schemes.

• ¾ Operation and maintenance services from system management, operation, maintenance, technical and O&M support of any of the following: raw water abstraction, treatment, storage and distribution; borehole operations and maintenance, sewage collection, treatment and sludge disposal, blue and green drop compliance; support to community based schemes.


• ¾ Asset management including initial system assessment, asset condition reports, system maintenance repair.

• ¾ Training and skills development.


Underlying Zana Manzi’s success is their understanding and commitment to service delivery, working for and focusing client needs, in consultation and together with the communities they serve.
They offer an extensive range of expertise plus a proven track record in the fields of water and waste water services in both the rural and urban context.

The Zana Manzi Services team is proud of the many great projects that have been implemented in the past years.

They have successfully implemented over R600 million worth of projects in the Chris Hani, OR Tambo, Amathole, Sisonke and Ugu Districts as well as the Department of Public Works in both the Eastern and Western Cape.

They have established themselves as key role players in the Eastern Cape region and their in-depth knowledge of the local water industry, networks of suppliers and partners ideally positions them to succeed and be responsive to clients’ needs. With the full support and commitment of partner’s resources and expertise countrywide, Zana Manzi Services have access to a resource base of over 2 000 employees nationally and over 150 locally.

With their wealth of experience, covering the entire spectrum of water and waste water service provision, Zana Manzi has the ability to swiftly deploy resources to where they are required.
Zana Manzi is currently registered with the Construction Industry Development Board with a 7CE, 7ME grading and are also level 4 B-BBEE contributors.

East London


Tel: (043) 726 2828


Queenstown


Tel: (045) 839 5274


Kokstad/Mthatha


Tel: (039) 727 5811

comments powered by Disqus

RW1
R1
R1
R1

This edition

Issue 29
Current


Archive


TPM_Editor “Technology is an exciting and rewarding career,” states Lorraine Steyn firmly. https://t.co/5dG9Ofe4Ou https://t.co/PEAkbJ77io 14 days - reply - retweet - favorite

TPM_Editor Last chance to register for the SMME Opportunity Roadshow! https://t.co/zcmvupT16U https://t.co/yST5Uu6XcK 23 days - reply - retweet - favorite

TPM_Editor Coaching your team to thrive under pressure https://t.co/cAfRY80WlJ 27 days - reply - retweet - favorite

  • Janine Williams
  • Bareng Geoffrey Mogorosi
  • Lucky Kgoete
  • Coba Van Rooyen